- 2 cups (500 ml) boiling water
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) Hibiscus Harmony Rooibostea
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lime juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) cane sugar syrup* (see below)
- 1 Lemon, sliced
-3 oz Vodka *optional
Can be substituted with white sugar, just mix white sugar in when brewing the herbal tea so that the sugar dissolves.
- Brew the Hibiscus Harmony tea for 10 minutes.
- Let cool for several hours in the refrigerator.
- When the infusion is cold, mix all ingredients together with ice
- Add the vodka and mix